JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$225
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
GOLDENDALE
State
Washington
Zip Code
$225. Good condition. With new aftermarket ramrod. Gun is a nice shooter. Has browned metal, German silver, and brass. Shows minimal signs of use - a few small nicks. Good rifling, good finish and fit of all parts. Please check photos closely as they will aid in the description. No FFL required. I'm in Goldendale WA. Please check my other ads for black powder items. DSCF9668.jpg DSCF9670.jpg DSCF9683.jpg DSCF9665.jpg DSCF9667.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
These make for excellent shooting and hunting rifles...
And while not really a copy of any historic rifle...they are right at home in today's rendezvous.
Good luck with you sale....!
Andy

Thanks Andy. I'm impressed with it. But after acquiring my GRRW 54 all my others are going to find new homes (hopefully) and I can replace them with new dentures so I can once again enjoy a nice venison dinner... I appreciate having a local forum to advertise on. I didnt realize there was a classified section until recently.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top