JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have a custom Winchester light varmint in 22-250. Round count under 250. Standard length action with mag well spacers. Hs Precision stock with beaver tail fore end, 20 inch stainless heavy barrel, super trigger job, base rings and Redfield scope included. Action trued, bolt face cut, bolt lugs lapped. Stock is bedded. Very nice target crown. Looking for semi auto pistol, Benelli or Remington Tactical shot gun, Nice hunting 12ga shot gun, SOCOM, AR-15, or just make a offer. I am told by the original owner that the rifle was smithed by Gruning Precision, but I have no way to prove it.

PMs answered. Scope is a older Redfield Target 12X with the bullet drop side knob for 75-600 yards. This rifle would be at least 1450.00. to make. I have been asked by a few members for a cash price. I have found a shot gun that I would like to buy. So my cash price is $800.00 for a very nice custom rifle. Trade value at $900.00

John

The original owner says that it is Krieger. The only markings are under the stock, in front of the recoil area. 22-250. I have not shot this one yet. The other Gruning I sold from this person was a 30.06, the new owner is shooting .3 groups with handloads. I like happy deals, so if a buyer would like to shoot the rifle first, just let me know. Buyer would need to provide his/her own factory target/varmint quality ammo.

John

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.