JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my customized SA XD9. Comes with Factory case and all the standard XD Gear. Also comes with four 13 round subcompact magazines all with Pierce pinky extension.

IMG_2426.jpg

It was sent off to Springer Precision for about $500 worth of work done to it so this is a good opportunity to save a lot of cash and have a very nice shooter. The gun was built to be a great CCW piece. It's got some holster wear (it was my CCW for about 1.5 years) and about 2000 rounds down the pipe. Springer Precision's trigger job is amazing and it's the best striker fired trigger I've ever felt.

I've included a bunch of pictures in the gallery linked below to hopefully show an accurate view of the condition.

All told I've got about $975 into this gun.

Price is $550. Looking for FTF deals, I can meet from the Portland area down to Salem. No trades. email [email protected] if interested

Here's a list of what's been done to it by Springer Precision along with what it cost me at the time:
Springer Precision Combat/Carry Trigger Job - $150
Springer Precision Extended RH Mag Release - $40
Heinie Straight Eight Night Sights - $110
Cerakote'd Slide & Trigger in Sniper Grey - $75
Springer Precision Grip Chop to Subcompact Size - $75
Springer Precision Grip Stippling - $70 (all four pinky extensions were stippled as well to match grip)

I'm fairly certain i've got the factory mag release as well somewhere in a drawer.

In addition I'm selling the following accessories...these can be shipped for $5 per shipment, it costs the same to ship 1 mag as it does all the mags. I can accept paypal (either gift or goods but with +4%) payments as well. If you buy the gun and want some of these as well then I'll deduct 20% off the prices listed below.

IMG_2462.jpg

Crossbreed Supertuck RH 1.5" belt loops Holster Horsehide Natural Color - $60
Crossbreed Supertuck RH 1.5" belt loops Holster Cowhide Black (with halfass modification by me) - $30
Comp-tac Kydex Paddle Holster $30
Canyon Creek Precision Tungsten Guide Rod w/ 3 Wolff Recoil Springs (18, 20, 22lbs) - $50
Four XD-9 16rnd magazine with grip extension sleeves - $24 each
Two XD-9 16rnd magazine - $20 each
One XD-9 15rnd magazine - $20

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR