JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Brimstone Gunsmithing in Camas (inside the Safe-fire range) has just recently done quite a bit of work on several friends Glocks and ARs, and they were extremely pleased with the results.

PM sent

Being on my mobile device 99% of the time, and on NWFA I cannot see when someone mentions my name.
I need to edit my signature line to include my direct contact info.

If you get a chance post up some photos of what you would like done, or email them to me.

PM sent

Being on my mobile device 99% of the time, and on NWFA I cannot see when someone mentions my name.
I need to edit my signature line to include my direct contact info.

If you get a chance post up some photos of what you would like done, or email them to me.

I think in your profile you can check a box to get emails when you get alerts.

@Velzey has done a cut & thread on an AR barrel (most EXCELLENT work), and is currently doing a full restore on a USGI 1911A1 for me w/ a full strip-down and re-park, trigger job and new springs, as well as erasing some "bubba-gump" "checkering" some dope attempted with a file on the front strap then hid the failure with Pachmar wrap-arounds... NO, it wasn't me who did it! o_O

Velzey recently had my two High Powers and my Arsenal AK and knocked it out of the park with all of them. I'd recommend him in a heartbeat.

@Velzey has done a cut & thread on an AR barrel (most EXCELLENT work), and is currently doing a full restore on a USGI 1911A1 for me w/ a full strip-down and re-park, trigger job and new springs, as well as erasing some "bubba-gump" "checkering" some dope attempted with a file on the front strap then hid the failure with Pachmar wrap-arounds... NO, it wasn't me who did it! o_O

Where is the green with envy face?:D

Velzey and I have communicated about some possible work on my 1911 and refinsh work on a few other guns - I'm just waiting for some funds and I figure some of my not so nice guns will be my safe queens:cool:.

He is very friendly and extremely easy to communicate with.

Always my first thought when I think about needing anything done to a gun I can't do myself for sure;).

Brimstone Gunsmithing in Camas (inside the Safe-fire range) has just recently done quite a bit of work on several friends Glocks and ARs, and they were extremely pleased with the results.

Another happy customer of Brimstone Gunsmithing. David is great, and easy to work with. Work is top tier, very easy to recommend.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top