JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a nice Ruger Service Six with 2 sets of custom grips and a trigger job that makes the double action smooth as butter,3 speed loaders nice black leather holster and black leather speed loader holder that I would like to trade for a semi auto pistol in .380 ACP,9mm,9mm Makarov,.357 SIG,.40 S&W,10mm,.45 ACP or .45 GAP.
The Service Six is in .38 special but can be converted to fire .357 magnum by reaming the cylinder due to ruger using the same exact cylinder,frame and barrel for the .38 and .357 to keep production costs down,the same thing was done with the GP100's in .38 special.

I will consider trading for another revolver if it is a snub nose or single action revolver.

I am also considering rifle trades in .223,5.56,.308,30-30,30-06,.30 carbine,7.62x51,or pistol caliber rifle.

The trigger pull in DA is amazing,it would not be hard to fire all six rounds accurately and swiftly should this be needed in a defense scenario.

Trade value is 450

I am mainly looking to trade for something in 9mm,9mm makarov,or .40.
I would prefer a trade of lower value with cash or ammo included.

Hi. My mak is Russian made 380acp IJ 70 I bought it 15-20
Years ago maybe one box fired. Two mags leather holster
I think I have the box and cleaning rod will trade even

Hi. My mak is Russian made 380acp IJ 70 I bought it 15-20
Years ago maybe one box fired. Two mags leather holster
I think I have the box and cleaning rod will trade even

I think there should be some cash or ammo added to that trade,the IJ 70's are going for $250-$350 on gunbroker.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.