JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This rifle is a one of a kind. I started with a special ordered matched set of Noveske N4 upper and lower, with a 13.7" barrel with a factory fixed KX3 flash hider. Only way you can get this barrel without SBR. Has BCM Full auto carrier group, Geissele SD-C Trigger Magpul UBR stock, Samson Evolution 12.37" floating rail, BCM gunfighter charging handle. Tango Down and MagPul AFG2 come with it. The grip is a BCM also with the Troy trigger guard. 300 flawless rounds put through it, All Black hills. Accurate and perfectly finished just like every Noveske. Has a Nikon M-223 2x-8x Scope with M-223 mount. Scope has Nicoplex reticle and Rapid Action Turrets on top configured for 55 grain ballistic tip. This gun,like all that I own, is meticulously maintained, and always kept spotless.

<broken link removed>

Looking to get $2500, but will entertain other offers. I would also accept nice firearms with cash on top.

Glocks 20 /27

Hunting 12ga shotguns

Sig P226 navy (mk25)

S&W 357

Marlin 336 XLR

...just a few of the things I would happily accept in a trade (with cash)

For More Photos follow the link:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top