JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
i have many custom handguns for sale or trade.
first is my nib custom kahr45.
it is a cw45 w/ flush fit officer mag,trigger job,bbl was recessed and recrowned to 11 degrees,slide lapped to frame,polished and throated bbl,lightly polished slide flats,beveled slide stop.
msrp is $606 and cost of labor is $400 but i am letting go of the whole package for $700 w/ box papers 2 mags lock.

next up is my custom colt combat commander from 1974. way too much too list done to this gun buth it was reblued and completely reworked with many wilson parts and modern upgrades plus original wood grain box
$1400

i have a series 70 colt mark4 2 tone 1911 gov model.it has a blue slide and hard chrome frame,all the modern upgrades email for details
$1100

i have a custom built colt officer model 1911 also reblued and all the upgrades you can want 25 lpi hand checkered frontstrap on the officer and commander,
the officer has vz gator back grips and will post pics of it asap
$1300

i have a nib kimber ss raptor gov.
$1400

custom built bobtail commander 2 tone,custom built,night sights,hand checkered etc.
$1000
this is the cheapest price you can find on a bobtail commander,you cant even get a dan wesson for close to that price!!

please call or email for details
(360)792-0664
[email protected]
tommy or dick

only trade i am realy looking for is 2 kimber ultra raptors or 1 ultra raptor and either a kimber compact or ultra tle

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.