JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Low round count G34 with Jaegerworks Delta Point Pro slide cut and new Nitride finish on slide. Comes with 5 mags and Arredondo base extensions for 22-23rnd capacity, Bob Vogel Trigger (not in gun), KKM Stainless Barrel (not in gun) and assorted springs both stock and custom weight for my reloads. Dawson Precision ICE Magwell and super nice stippling job. Add a DDP red dot and your ready to go competing. Have Glock box with all the backstraps but the Magwell is made to fit with the backstop that's on there (Medium size). I bought for USPSA and have used it for a few rounds and its a light recoiling (especially with light spring and bunny fart ammo) but still reliable. Delta Point Pro and weapon light are NOT included, just there for reference if you want to ninja it out for home defense. $400, you cover FFL at either Tigard Pawn or J&B in Beaverton. I have a crazy work schedule and won't drive to WA or Eastside. No trades thanks.

Screen Shot 2023-12-07 at 1.13.21 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-12-07 at 1.13.36 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-12-07 at 1.13.45 PM.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'm a bit confused.
Does the gun come with both factory & KKM barrel?
Does it also have the factory & VOGEL trigger?

Also, is that water. oil, or corrosion on the optic cut?

Thank You.

Gun comes completely stock with barrel and trigger/springs PLUS Vogel trigger and spring kit and KKM Barrel if you want to switch out. It has never seen water, that's oil and some lock tight on the optic cut. There's no scratches or blemishes on the gun, only a slight amount of holster wear at front of slide from dry fire practice.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.