JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Listing a G26.5 that I have sunk entirely too much money into. Selling only to a CHL holder, in light of the size of the queue.

I bought this gun new, and promptly had the slide milled for a 509t, and had Dawson Precision iron sights installed.

The stock barrel has never been used. The PMMC barrel has about 100 rounds through it so far. The comp brings it to the size of a G19.

Total build price so far is well over $1800. I'm only selling because I now have other guns that fill the same need. I won't be terribly bummed to keep it. I love this gun, and I'm not desperate to sell, so no lowballs.

Includes all original accessories, plus extra magazines.

Build cost:

G26 - $600
Slide milling/cerakote $280
509t - $430
PMMC Micro comp- $370
Iron sights -$80
Extra mags - $90

Sale/trade does not have to include the optic or comp.

Trades considered: lever guns in .45-70 or .357, 458 Socom stuff and things, BRN-180 lower or complete. Trijicon ACOG, Acro P2, Browning BPS, Benelli semi-auto in 12 or 20. AR lowers, optics appropriate for a 300wm or 6.5CM bolt gun.

DM or call/text at 9712366612 with any questions.

20220924_204555.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'll knock $100 off and cover the transfer if you can provide me any evidence that you made an effort to stop 114 and educate fellow Oregonians.

I'd consider higher end trades in combination with this Banshee. Can add cash if needed.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.