JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm posting this for a friend who is selling his long time favorite rifle to fund a new project.
Below is his description.

View attachment 192284

This has been my primary go to rifle for the last 4 years and has always been nothing but reliable. I have invested a lot into this rifle and it shows.I will list all of the parts that have been put into this AR15 build but I would like to point out that I bought all of the parts directly from the manufacturer and had all of the parts professionally installed by a local gunsmith so there is a 100% guarantee of functionality in the carbine as well as authenticity in the parts used to build it. The gas keys on the bolt carrier have been properly staked, as well as the castle nut. Since I am moving on to a Colt 6920, I need to free up some funds in order begin working on my next build. This rifle however is chambered in 5.56x45, the barrel has a 1 in 9 rate twist.

$860 DPMS Rifle
$320 Daniel Defense LiteRail 7.0 (7" Free Floating)
$140 GG&G Flip Up Rear Sight
$190 GG&G Flip Up Front Sight Gas Block
$95 Magpul CTR Stock
$20 Magpul MOE Grip
$30 Magpul ASAP Sling Mount
$20 Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard

Total Value is: $1675

Asking $1250

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.