JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Very nice 300 blackout upper, hand assembled by yours truly. The main parts are an AR Stoner 16" 1:8 light weight profile, stainless barrel with 5R rifling, Anderson forged upper, and a Midwest Industries 15" FDE quad rail free float hand guard.

Barrel has 500-1k rounds through it (still looks like new), upper is almost brand new, hand guard looks almost new.

Does not include a BCG, charging handle, or muzzle device (those are kinda personal). I would be willing to install parts provided by the buyer though.

Asking $425 cash, or maybe trade. Trades, I might be interested in just about anything. Firearms related trades can be pretty close to the same value, random stuff probably should be slanted pretty well in my favor, just saying.

Thanks for looking,
Bryan 2015-08-27 19.34.00.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.