JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
GAP Built - Snipers Hide Edition Armalite AR-10 #038 (of 50 made)
http://www.gaprecision.com

570 rounds fired. 9 magazines, 22MOA Badger riser, Teppo Jutsu adjustable gas block, vortex flash hider, threaded 5/8-24. Also have the original gas block.

Not shown is about 900 to 1000 once fired brass (Rem and Win factory headstamp), 1000 Sierra 175gr SMKs, RCBS Competition Die Set and RCBS small base sizer die. I will also give the buyer of the rifle 1000 Win LR primers and 7.5# of H4895 so that you'll have everything needed for 1000 rounds of ammo.

Total cost for the rifle package with dies, brass & bullets, $3,150 face to face. If we need an FFL in Portland area I'll pay the $25 transfer mine will charge.

Bipod, multicam stuff, scope and rings not included.

20aozd5.jpg

5mlkb7.jpg

b69aol.jpg

Damn you! I just want you to know I wont be able to sleep now because you have this for sale. For those of you that are not familiar with GA Precision, they are the king ding aling of precision rifles. I hate you :s0064:

What sucks even more is it's a Hide edition. You know me. I am a Snipers Hide life'r! I would give up both testes for that thing. What do you think, wanta trade :s0025:

Are you moving to Washington or to Portland? It would be cool to sell it local. It's a pain in the rear to deal with shipping and all the rest of the crap that goes along with it. Sorry to see you get rid of your baby. That's a damn nice stick and I won't even bother asking how she shoots. That's pretty much a given :s0155:

Last edited by a moderator:
I do need to change my profile, for the nationwide sites I get used to using Portland as my location (no one knows where Vancouver, WA is) and I work in Portland so all my cool mail gets delivered to work. As far as FTF gun deals go....I am a WA resident.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.