JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
North Plains
State
Oregon
A custom built 2011 with EGW sear, SVI trigger, Dawson Ice magwell and a brand new Costa grip and Cheely mag release with brazos cyclone mag button. Comes with 2 140mm STI mags looking for $1400 with no mags and stock grip $1500 for stock pistol with standard STI trigger$1600 with magwell and SVI trigger or trade for 9mm 2011. Everything works and runs fine has about 5000 rounds through it.

IMG_20190715_124018.jpg

IMG_20190714_221358.jpg

FullSizeR1_3.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
$1500 Is cheap for that...I'm into my custom 2011 for almost 2500 :/
You either gotta killer deal or your taking a big hit :/
I am letting this go because I'm trying to get into a 9mm 2011 for 3 gun 38 super is expensive even handloading.... I am taking a hit but i would like to see this go to a guy who will enjoy it in competition than part it out.

I'm confused, why is the frame black with an undercut trigger and stippled grip in two pics and silver without the cut in the 3rd? Different gun or old picture? Probably should show how it looks now.

I'm confused, why is the frame black with an undercut trigger and stippled grip in two pics and silver without the cut in the 3rd? Different gun or old picture? Probably should show how it looks now.
If you read my post it says you can either buy it with the new Costa grip and magwell and mag release or save some money with the stock grip

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.