JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD to JWEST

Nothing fancy by any means, but this was my first build I started, took a break from it, started 3 other builds that I liked much more as I had a better understanding of available parts. That being said I just finished it and I really have lost interest in it completely at this point. The whole rifle was built using parts from Surplus Arms and Ammo with the exception of the barrel which I bought online. To top it all off, it has never even been shot. Also wanted to note, that no damage was done to the receiver when driving any pins in, I really took my time with this build making sure to follow all the steps correctly.

wa22xi.jpg

Here are the specs:
Lower:
SAA - Grim Reaper Lower
Magpul MOE+ Grip
DPMS Lower Parts Kit
Magpul B.A.D. Level
Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard
Allen Screw Kit for Trigger Guard
SSA Buffer Tube
DPMS Standard Buffer & Spring
Magpul CTR Stock
Magpul Enhanced Buttpad

Upper:
SSA American Flag Upper (American Flag Under flip up rear sight)
DPMS Upper Parts Kit
Magpul Flip Up Rear Sight
SSA BCG
Magpul Carbine Length handguard
DPMS Gas Tube
Yankee Hill Flip Up Front Sight/Gas Block
Yankee Hill Flash Hider
Mas Defense 16" Barrel 1:7 twist chrome lined

I think that is everything.

I was hoping to get $600 for this. Due to buying everything locally I overall build cost was a bit on the high side but I think $600 is pretty reasonable for this setup, especially never being fired. I am located in Tacoma and am willing to meet anywhere from South Center to Lacey if you are serious about buying it.

Last Edited: