JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a 375 Weatherby mag built off of a Brevex magnum mauser action. It has a custom made and inletted monte carlo stock built by MPI, a Pac Nor sporter #4 contour cryogenic treated stainless steel 22" match grade barrel (the barrel was rattle canned black during elk season one year; don't ask) and a Redfield Illuminator 3-12x50 scope. This would be the ultimate alaskan rifle as it is or with a little work a high grade safari gun. The gun is ugly as it is now but it's a diamond in the rough. $4000 not really looking for trades on this one but may consider part trades. Pm me your email for more pictures. Thanks Jon 360-261-0669 will include 60 once fired brass

The value of this rifle is in the action I have seen rifles built off of these rare actions sell for over $20,000. The cheapest rifle I have seen built of this action was $6000. This rifle has potential to be a $10,000+ rifle with the right work.

SANY0286.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.