JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
GRANTS PASS
State
Oregon
Zip Code
CUSTOM 330 DAKOTA MAGNUM! Built by the well known E. Brown of Oregon (Brown Bro's of Oregon). Built on Mauser FN Supreme action, 26" Donnelly barrel, 2 position slide safety (think rem 700), Crisp Timney trigger that breaks like glass rod at approx 3-3.5 lbs, Sako bottom metal with drop floorplate and beautiful hand built stock for this rifle. Unfortunately time has caught up with Mr Brown and he will not be building these awesome classic big game rifles any longer. This is your chance to own a very high end beautiful and accurate rifle built by a true craftsmen. This is one of two built for large ranch owner and outfitter in Montana for his personal use, although he did lend it here and there to prominent clients etc. Time too has caught up to my uncle and he is not hunting or even living on the ranch any longer. This rifle has trophy class Elk, Mule Deer, Grizzly and Black Bear taken with it and has been in my collection for approx 10 years. It is an accurate Elk smasher built by one of my favorite custom builders but its time for me to let it go to a new owner who will get it back to doing what it was built to do! I am slimming down the collection as i have other rifles that i have not hunted yet. I will include custom loading data that were worked up for this rifle when it was built and all shoot well under MOA. I do have approx 50 rounds that will go with it as well. Brass is easy to get and I have extras as well that id sell if new owner wanted some more. Take a look at the pictures and let them be the best and final description. If you have any questions please let me know.

Specs:
-Mauser FN Supreme Action
-26"Donnelly barrel
-Timney trigger
-Sako Bottom metal with drop floorplate
-Beautiful Walnut stock with contrasting grip cap and end cap
-2 position slide safety
-comes with Nikon scope
-will include loading data for loads developed for this rifle when built as well as approx 50 loaded rounds

Take a look at the pics and let me know if you have any questions.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
IMG_9610.JPG IMG_9617.JPG IMG_9620.JPG IMG_9619.JPG IMG_9622.JPG

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top