JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$690
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This rifle has the following:
Built off of a savage precision target action with adjustable accutrigger.
29in krieger cut rifled 1-10 twist barrel heavy contour
H and S precision stock with beavertail foreend
Matthew's kydex cheek riser
Harrell's 4 port muzzlebrake
egw 30moa rail
atlas rail

Has a barrel nut, so you can purchase any short action savage prefit barrel for cartridges with a .473 boltface, a go-guage, and swap around without paying a machinist. Grab another bolt head/ or bolt, and sky is the limit for short action chamberings.

Over $1900 into components and gunsmithing!

It's a single shot, so load em long!

***optic and bipod are not for sale***

This rifle is stupid accurate. I have taken it out to 1767yds on an 18" steel plate multiple times without problems.Rifle has roughly 500rounds through it.

Selling because my internet gun shopping addiction has once again gotten the best of me.

Price is $690 obo for the rifle.

Buyer pays ffl transfer.

( a krieger barrel chambered, threaded, and timed as this one is costs more than $600).

20190709_144354.jpg 20190831_171908.jpg 20190709_144139.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Do you have reloading components for it, or a load recipe?
yes, I have a bag of brand new winchester brass that I use due to its larger internal case capacity over other stamps. i have a proven load with a mild charge of rl17 that will run a 208eldm at 2650fps out past a mile. I have one with h4350 as well, much slower velocity 2506fps (tried for more temp stable option) but validated out to 1767yds (you will need 0 wind and 28mils to shoot that far lol!). both loads will shoot sub 4" groups at 700yds with a steady shooter. Last time I shot 1400yds with the 4350 load it was softball sized 3 shot.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.