JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I haven't kept up on ammo prices for a while and need to sell some, but anyone have feedback if $10 a box for 223 is a fair price ???? I don't like gouging but want a fair price too. Feedback on ammo prices welcomed ???

I haven't kept up on ammo prices for a while and need to sell some, but anyone have feedback if $10 a box for 223 is a fair price ???? I don't like gouging but want a fair price too. Feedback on ammo prices welcomed ???
I'm assuming you have this in 20-rd boxes and not 50-rd boxes. If it's 20-rd boxes, $0.50/rd is practically giving it away these days.
OTOH, if it's 50-rd boxes, I'll take every single round you have! How much ya got? :)

I'm assuming you have this in 20-rd boxes and not 50-rd boxes. If it's 20-rd boxes, $0.50/rd is practically giving it away these days.
OTOH, if it's 50-rd boxes, I'll take every single round you have! How much ya got? :)
I just put 7 boxes of 20 on the classifieds, so 10 a box sounds fair. I appreciate your reply. Ammo is so yoyo priced I can't keep track anymore. Haven't been on here for a few years. So thanks again.

Ammoseek.com
Gun.deals
SGAmmo.com

Among others are good resources to see what current $$$ ammunition sells for these days.

Did but too many types and brands. Got some good info here. Ammo is like a yoyo priced anymore. Seems I priced it right I hope. Thanks
You priced it at a steal for new ammo. Prior to COVID (June 2019, to be exact), I was getting 5.56x45 55-gr FMJ remans for $0.40/round 29½¢ per round. Your new stuff at $0.50/rd in today's climate is a gift to whomever gets there first. It's a bummer that you have to sell your ammo to get your meds. Really sux, man. I wish you well...

EDIT:
Checked my orders from BITD before COVID and saw that I got remans at 29½¢ per round. Post above has been updated with date and corrected price.

Last Edited:
You priced it at a steal for new ammo. Prior to COVID, I was getting 5.56x45 55-gr FMJ remans for $0.40/round. Your new stuff at $0.50/rd in today's climate is a gift to whomever gets there first. It's a bummer that you have to sell your ammo to get your meds. Really sux, man. I wish you well...
Yeah this what it is. Priorities. And she's my priority. 😊 Just don't want to gouge anyone either. Thanks to you for the info too.

You priced it at a steal for new ammo. Prior to COVID (June 2019, to be exact), I was getting 5.56x45 55-gr FMJ remans for $0.40/round 29½¢ per round. Your new stuff at $0.50/rd in today's climate is a gift to whomever gets there first. It's a bummer that you have to sell your ammo to get your meds. Really sux, man. I wish you well...

EDIT:
Checked my orders from BITD before COVID and saw that I got remans at 29½¢ per round. Post above has been updated with date and corrected price.
Hasn't got much response is why I asked. Thought maybe I was priced wrong ?

It's good ammo. 👍
I have probably shot 20k RDS of it never a hiccup.
Just saying that the yellow box brand might be unfamiliar to some folks and that may be why the interest is low.
Your price is a steal when compared to what others are asking for theirs. Hang tight and GLWS.

Just saying that the yellow box brand might be unfamiliar to some folks and that may be why the interest is low.
Your price is a steal when compared to what others are asking for theirs. Hang tight and GLWS.
Thank you sir. I can put a better name brand in its place, like federal if I need to. Thank you for your advice. 😊

I'll do what I need to go take care of her. All the way to my life if it ever needs be.👍👊
Thank you
I can't seem to edit the main part of the ad but will gladly replace with federal.

I'll do what I need to go take care of her. All the way to my life if it ever needs be.👍👊
Thank you
I can't seem to edit the main part of the ad but will gladly replace with federal.
I just saw these on Freedom Munitions over in Lewiston, ID. They're 5 cents more per round than yours. You're priced right. GLWS.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top