JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'd like to trade my 2240 and it's set up for a 22lr of some sorts. I'd use it for target plinking and probably squirrel hunting this season. Cash either way can be on the board for various trade values. I'd also consider a small shotgun like a 410.

Since I mostly want to just trade at this point since I do like this gun, if I have to say a price, 250 for everything. As with any gun I sell, it will come with extremely detailed notes in a folder indicating every bullet that's been through it. I've got a ton of different pellets documented at different ranges so you can use that data to determine which pellets you'd want to use.

Pic will be up this weekend or texted immediately to someone.

I have a really long barreled 2240 with customshop wood target grips and set up for bulk fill. I'll include 2 different tanks 1 big and 1 average, fill line, gun, and some of it's favorite pellets. I don't want to get rid of it but need money to get a scope and stock for my new centerfire. This thing is very accurate. I can shoot 1 hole groups at 10 yards all day with almost any pellet. At 20 yards the groups open way up to about .2 ctc. At 50 yards (still within the guns hunting range) I'm shooting about an inch to inch and a half on average but I'm pretty sure it can do better. I'm pretty sure I've got a good barrel because I had one that I built a long time ago that wasn't this good. It's got an aftermarket steel breech and bolt. For the right buyer and price I can include a giant 3-4 foot tall CO2 tank that you can fill up for about 18 bucks, and the adapter to fill the smaller tanks. My plan was to get set up to run this gun and my daughters 1077 off bulk and take up camping with us. will try getting pics up later as it's pretty :)

My CO2 stuff alone is pretty expensive with all the adapters and whatnot.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top