JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$75
Manufacturer
Crimson Trace
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'm having a garage sale this Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I have all sorts of crimson trace lasers and laser grips, red dots, etc. for all sorts of guns, I have most of them posted but I'm trying to lighten up the load so if you show up to the garage sale, I'll probably cut some deals. You can bring a firearm to try something on, as long as you do it in a responsible manner with no muzzle sweeping 😂. The address is 4825 SE Brookside Dr. Milwaukie OR, 97222. We will be going most of the day, probably until around 5-6 but if you wanna come a little, just shoot me a message and we can arrange something. My number is 971-645-9799. Texting is the best way to reach me. Ps. I also have a bunch of Kershaw knives that I will be selling.

E119FE05-8A4D-4360-A931-EC819792E55D.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top