JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So in "The action plan", are they advising you call 911 to report an intruder, then run around in the dark with a pistol knowing the cops would soon be there? I sorta found that part pretty silly actually. I get the point of the episode, but it would have been better if they just hunkered down in a safe room while they waited for the cops, since they called them. They could have still showed the next morning when the guy came back, or maybe this is really what these people did, and got lucky they didnt get shot by the cops, or by the crook hiding in the dark.

I'm pretty sure it was a re-enactment of what they actually did. It's easy to armchair quarterback this kind of stuff when it isn't you with the adrenalin going mach 1 and someone trying to break into your house. Did they make mistakes, yes, but the outcome is what matters in the end.

At our place my wife has the safe room with a solid hemlock door and heavy duty lock and can dial 911 via cordless phone or cellphone. I will dial Mossberg 500 and BHP 40 in a Blackhawk fanny pack I can toss over my shoulder crossdraw style

Worst case is she can climb out the window on the deployable web/aluminum ladder with her .357 magnum and cellphone

The girl in that last vid really came close to being shot.. she should have blown his brains out.. and she is wrong that he may become a productive citizen.. meth fries your brain after a very short usage, especially your conscience

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top