JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Imagine my amazement when I learned that I could be loading my mags twice as quick! No way right?

One of my very good shooting buddies gave me a Maglula loader a few months ago and because I didn't understand that new fangled magic, it sat in my range bag for many months and countless trips to the range. One day my buddy is shooting with me and he realizes that I'm still loading my mags by hand, the slow way apparently. He proceeds to force feed me a lesson on using the Maglula loader. What an awesome tool!! Somebody must have won a Nobel Peace prize for that little contribution to humanity. The Maglula I have will load 9mm to .45 ACP mags and any other caliber in between. There's no looking back now! Thank you Mikey!!

EDIT:
Gosh dang it!! I was wondering why I fumbled with that last round so much. I actually put 14 rounds into my 13 round BHP magazine. I guess that is just more testament to the magical powers of the Maglula loader, guaranteed to increase your mags capacity too.

Last Edited:
I wonder if I'll ever get one of those.
I've been loading my BHP's for many years by scooping up a handful (about 50% of the time I'll scoop up 13 and the other 50% will be either 12 or 14) and then load the mag.. not picking up one round at a time, shuttling it to the magazine, loading it.. repeat.
I guess I load my mags about twice as fast as using that tool shown in the video.

I wish they'd come up with a faster way to load one of these.

upload_2017-7-27_17-34-21.jpeg

I still have kinda strong grip strength. About 150 pounds either hand as measured by those cool metal medical squeezer things with the big dial. And I can load all day my Springfield XD .45 13 round factory mags. No problems with those. But ... the new to me and just new Italian spring assisted Browning High Power factory 9 mm mags have defeated all of my attempts to load all of them quickly. Hard to do.

Maybe they will get easier as the springs settle? Dunno.

The first one is kinda OK then it goes down hill from there. For me a very difficult mag to reload quickly. Then my feeble fingers just run out of gas. My thumbs just fatigue out. This is where that Lulu thing mag loader comes in sossss handy. Zip zip zip. So much fun it is tempting to unload about a dozen or so then reload them using the fun quick easy cool LULU. Did I say I like it very much? Great for that Zombie attack. :)

Just kidding about the Zombies.

Imagine my amazement when I learned that I could be loading my mags twice as quick! No way right?

One of my very good shooting buddies gave me a Maglula loader a few months ago and because I didn't understand that new fangled magic, it sat in my range bag for many months and countless trips to the range. One day my buddy is shooting with me and he realizes that I'm still loading my mags by hand, the slow way apparently. He proceeds to force feed me a lesson on using the Maglula loader. What an awesome tool!! Somebody must have won a Nobel Peace prize for that little contribution to humanity. The Maglula I have will load 9mm to .45 ACP mags and any other caliber in between. There's no looking back now! Thank you Mikey!!

EDIT:
Gosh dang it!! I was wondering why I fumbled with that last round so much. I actually put 14 rounds into my 13 round BHP magazine. I guess that is just more testament to the magical powers of the Maglula loader, guaranteed to increase your mags capacity too.

Don't know if I have to say this but if you load 14 rounds in a 13 round mag your going to have trouble getting it to lock in your gun unless the slide is locked back Just saying HEHEH

Yeah, my dad has Carpal tunnel... so I've been considering buying one of these for his sake (and I'm pretty lazy). Just don't know who has them in stock or if I have to order them online. I haven't caught the "online ordering" bug quite yet, and fear it too much of an addiction.

I love the one for the AR as well. It makes watching TV and loading magazines quite enjoyable.
Very true. One of my grandkids has the engineering mind. At 4yrs old he was helping me reload .308 ammo, but his favorite at that time was loading .223 with the Lula, so yeah, the rest of us have no excuse for not using one :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top