JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$625
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
300 Blackout
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This rifle started out as a bare bones carbine Core-15 AR-15 chambered in 5.56 NATO. This DOES NOT carry their warranty anymore.

After a week I decided to take the birdcage flash hider off and the entire barrel unscrewed from the extension. The flash hider had to be cut off. It was remarkable how tight the gorilla at the factory put that thing.

Pissed off, I decided to convert this over to .300BLK. Screw the Core-15 barrel. I bought a barrel and gas block in .300 BLK at the local gun show in Albany back in spring of 2019 I think. I can't remember the company but the logo is visible on the gas block. Some wings or something.

Anyway, with proper tools and a torque wrench I put the barrel on and slapped on a full floating rail courtesy of Eds Guns here in town.

It has ran flawlessly but I don't shoot enough of this caliber to warrant a semi auto. While suppressed is a DAMN HOOT, it doesn't see the action it deserves. Probably a couple hundred rounds through it at the most. Maybe 5 full magazines

The photo shows a couple things that are not going with it unless you wish to put out some more Maracas. The optic stays with me, the bipod mount stays and the suppressor mount stays in my possession.

Additions to the lower include:
  • Extended takedown pins
  • Sling attachment point end plate. I have the original if you wish to swap it out.
  • There are some "motherbubblegumer" scuff marks from cussing out the bubblegum who assembled it the first time that required a lot more work to get it apart.
ACE50D01-9FB7-48C7-A681-C4931D5C1B58.jpeg

CF579919-CEAC-4172-82DF-0C712D6565E7.jpeg

No magazines come with. No ammo comes with. Rifle only with exclusions above. I am not interested in trades.

If interested please send a message. Posting in this thread "I'll take it doesn't claim. Messages to inbox alert me by email and that's the notification I go by. If you find my price high and want to make an offer, send it via message. General questions about said rifle, post below.

Will need to do deal at FFL in Albany or surrounding. I'm busy M-F 7:30AM-5:30PM (no exceptions, I work and our industry is essential).

Buyer responsible for pricing out FFL transfer pricing that is on you.
I know of one inexpensive place but we may be limited by appointment.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
SPF
Searching for Local FFL to do paperwork.