JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
heh... I acquire hundreds of pounds of end cuts from copper tubing and pipes from doing refrigeration projects. I usually give it the the non-union shop/warehouse guys (on the QT) where I work because they don't make a whole lot and they have kids to support.

Right now, variety of manufacturers are producing copper art bars and rounds. Because of production and distribution costs these copper bars and rounds sell for well over spot price, but they are really more for display and fun than investment. Copper bullion does however have an intrinsic value far greater than paper investments like cash, old stamps, or bottles of wine – all of which are completely worthless when subjected to heat or fire.

Hi, welcome to the board. Please try not to resurrect threads that are more than a month old (this one is over a year) unless you actually have something mind blowing to add... Sorry that your first post is a flame, but don't do that.

Hi, welcome to the board. Please try not to resurrect threads that are more than a month old (this one is over a year) unless you actually have something mind blowing to add... Sorry that your first post is a flame, but don't do that.

Who made you a moderator? I thought it was interesting. Please show me the rule about resurrecting threads? Thanks.

To increase the value of a penny drill a hole in it and you have a $.07 washer.

Worth more then that have you seen what a copper washer sells for? Even the small ones penny sized are spendy.

A 1/4" ID 5/8" OD copper washer is 14.5 cents if bought on line in bulk
A 5/16" ID 3/4" OD copper washer is 47 cents if bought on line in bulk

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top