JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Sometimes I don't know why I do things.

I never thought that I would sell my Cooper in 223 but I am in the midst of a kitchen remodel as well as a bathroom project and I tend to use those more than this bolt gun.

The rifle was purchased in 2008 with an upgraded AAA claro Walnut stock as well as the fluted barrel. I added the USO mount and stuck a Zeiss scope on their for the first few years I owned the rifle and then moved out of country. When I came back I mounted the Zeiss on an AR, the reason for the mount.

It's seen rougly 400rds and always proved a shooter with 52gr SMK, 52gr bergers, as well as 50 and 55 gr VMAX. The rifle isn't a safe queen. It does have knicks and a small crack in the stock that I've attempted to document in the photos. If you are curious about accuracy, I've consistenly shot in the .2s at 100yds and .6 at 200yds (range limit). My best 200yd group was with 52gr SMK and measured .4" for a 5-shot run.

Rifle comes with a derlin Lucas bore guide.

SOLD SOLD SOLD I am asking $1650 for the rifle ... scope is sold SOLD SOLD SOLD

L1UlwS4l.jpg dVsNS96l.jpg
Zaw4QAgl.jpg kTIU6Q1l.jpg
Z3kZkvXl.jpg 9t0KLq7l.jpg
E9DIeDJl.jpg FcUpPM2l.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.