JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Coonan 357 magnum semi automatic pistol. 1980's vintage. Excellent condition, great shooter. Includes two magazines, no box. Had this up for sale awhile back and couldn't let it go; separation anxiety maybe. After some counseling I think I am ready to take the next step and re-home my faithful companion. Need the money to pay for counseling. No shipping/no trades, fees to the buyer.
$850.

20190123_120429_HDR.jpg 20190119_073744_HDR.jpg

I remember when you listed it forsale while back Must have sent you 5 messages trying to buy it. Never heard back.

Ended up getting another 1911 and doing a .460 Rowland conversion on it

Wow, I just bought one of these earlier today,
At a much steeper price, and then I check the forum, and this pops up..... great deal

1555813829515490930547.jpg

Just bought a gun from Connor yesterday. Nice guy and easy transaction. If I had seen this before the gun I bought, I may have went with this instead! GLWS.

I'll still take it! Even from the last time that you posted it.

:s0155:

PM Sent

Last Edited:
Coonan 357 magnum semi automatic pistol. 1980's vintage. Excellent condition, great shooter. Includes two magazines, no box. Had this up for sale awhile back and couldn't let it go; separation anxiety maybe. After some counseling I think I am ready to take the next step and re-home my faithful companion. Need the money to pay for counseling. No shipping/no trades, fees to the buyer.
$850.

View attachment 571878 View attachment 571880

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.