JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I am thinking about getting a new 18" shotgun, have not had one around for a number of years now and thinking I need another one. I usually fill this role with a pump gun but think one of the Mossy 930 guns would be interesting.

So tell me your experiences good or bad with the platform and if you happen to have one you want to part with let me know.

I had the 24 or 28 inch and it ran flawlessly on bulk packs. Probably shot 600 rounds through it without cleaning. Bought it got waterfowl, but only used it to shoot clays. Figured someone else would put it to better use than I did.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

It is an awesome shotty to own. Recoil is not terrible, easy to maintain, and the best part is a semi-auto. I don't like pump action, and the saiga was more than I was willing to spend.

I absolutely love mine, it's a never get rid of for me. I have hundreds of mixed rounds through her with not even a hiccup. All types of cheap bird shot to slugs, buckshot, express rem, pdx1,low recoil slugs, I could go on. I was in the market for an auto loader (in Arnold Schwarzenegger voice). So I had my eye on a few benelli autos, but luckily I happen to read up on the spx and grab one used from a member here, can't remember who but thank you! I'm glad I did, I wouldn't mind a m4, but show me what it can do for me that mine can't. I can hold 8+1 factory. The ghost ring sights own, I want a trijicon rmr Co witnessed with the irons and all will be well with the world. The crimson trace grip light/green laser is a a dream for a true beast mode weapons system. Go grab on and start ranting and babbling like me. IMAG0676.jpg
IMAG0674.jpg
IMAG0670.jpg