JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Search sks lego magazine plug. You can use 3 lego blocks to make a plug. I used the to size a piece of UHMW for my buddy's sks and we took it out on Wednesday. Just drop it into the bottom of the magazine and i cant be removed from the top.

Centerfire firearm
■■Fully automatic firearms prohibited.
■■Semiautomatic rifles with a magazine capacity greater than five cartridges prohibited (except for western gray squirrel).
■■Military or full-metal jacket bullets in original or altered form prohibited.
■■Hunters may use any muzzleloader with any ignition type, except matchlock, any legal sight, any propellant, or any bullet type during
centerfire firearm seasons, provided the weapon meets caliber restriction for the species.

The above is a direct cut and paste from the ODFW Big Game regs.

The method used for checking this (I have had this done 3 times with shotguns and rifles. Is the officer will attempt to load more then the legally allowed number of rounds. If the weapon will not accept more then the legally allowed number of rounds the magazine capacity is found to be legal.

SO if placing 3 legos in the bottom of a 10rd SKS mag will keep 6 rounds from being placed in the weapons magazine it would legal. this would allow a rifle to hold a MAX of 6 rounds should one round be chambered.

I have 5 round magazines for my M1 carbine bought for hunting. And it allows a round to be chambered and a full 5 round mag to be inserted.

I am not a lawyer nor is this legal advise. I have been hunting big game in Oregon following every rule in the book for 44 years so take what I say as free advise nothing more.

A hunters ed teacher said there is no restriction for capacity on rifles in WA

Does not matter what a Hunters Ed Teacher says. What matters is what the actual law says. In this case he is correct, there is no law in WA limiting the amount of ammo you can have in your gun. Of course even in WA you have to follow the Federal law of 3rds for migratory birds.

In Canada, they just drill and rivet/pin the magazines so the follower only allows X number of rounds. They have those mag restrictions up there. Of course, no one up there ever removes the pins or rivets. ;)

Kinda figured since he was teaching the hunting laws,he might actually know them.
Just sayin

I only wish that were really true, not the world we live in though. You should have heard the things the GF and her kid came home and told me about what the hunters ed teacher had to say on a few subjects. They were far from true. Dont recall what they were now, but I wanted to go have a chat with the guy. GF would not let me since the needed the class.......

The plug that I made for my buddy out of UHMW plastic was run by a trooper over the phone and he told us it was good to go. As long as it isn't easily removed. If its in the bottom of the magazine it cant be pulled out of the top.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top