JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD PENDING FUNDS

WTS/WTT Saiga .223 converted for hi cap mags and to the traditional AK74 appearance. The bullet guide, trigger guard and 74 muzzle brake are permanently attached via welding. Has a Kreb's peep sight installed. 922 parts are Tapco G2 FCG, Pro-Mags and grip. Runs great and comes with 1 converted Galil Orlite magazines and 5 new Pro-Mags. I am the second owner and have run around 500 rounds of Wolf and Tula through it with no problems. I didn't do the bullet guide or trigger guard part of the conversions but they are nicely done (just hard to get good pics of) and I did the front handguard retainer, the finish and the furniture. The stock and handguard are Bulgarian, restained with a light overlay of tung oil. The paint is textured Rustoleum baked on and is durable and nice looking. $525 OBO or trade in the north Seattle or greater Eastside (Bellevue, Woodinville, Issaquah, Sammamish, etc.) area. Will ship to an FFL who takes packages from non-FFL's for an additional $35 for USPS shipping with insurance and delivery confirmation.
Trades (FTF only please):
High power 20x+ variable or possibly fixed scope made by a quality company
1911 pistol
Remington 700 short action, preferably 308, action by itself is good too
Shop equipment, decent air compressor, blaster/cabinet, grinder/polisher, metal band saw, small hobbyist lathe or mini-mill, etc...
Bass guitar amp head and cabinet
Assorted firearms parts kits, 1919, AK, Galil, etc...

I also have 8 more converted Galil 35 round Orlite magazines which I will sell with the gun for an additional $200. I won't sell the Galil mags until the gun goes, and then will sell them for $250.
Thanks for looking!

Will ship to an FFL who takes packages from non-FFL's for an additional $35 for USPS shipping with insurance and delivery confirmation.

100_1824.jpg
100_1825.jpg
100_1827.jpg