JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
They didn't exactly roll over. Agreeing to raise taxes on the top 1% so the rest of the country doesn't get boned is not really folding like a napkin...

The tea party didnt role, just the old time republicans and all dems. That was the plan a week ago and here we are rolled over with no spending cuts just more spending increases and no more leverage to get cuts.

Oh there's gonna be a huge battle over the debt ceiling- the Republicans gave up some on this but will absolutely play hardball over the next couple months. Today they had no option but to go along- can you imagine the backlash among the public if they had stonewalled the Dems on this?

Somehow I think those folks making 400K+ will survive having their top tax rate restored to the rate they paid throughout the 90's.... pretty sure Top Ramen still won't be on their menus.
The debt ceiling will be the battleground for budget cuts.
I can see Feinsteins NFA registration scheme not making it into the Federal budget.

They didn't exactly roll over. Agreeing to raise taxes on the top 1% so the rest of the country doesn't get boned is not really folding like a napkin...

Do you really believe that? Seriously?
They could tax the top 1% at 100% and it would not make a dent. They have a problem with spending, and they cannot tax those who work enough to make up the difference. The politicians buy the votes of the lazy , the ignorant and the stupid with the taxpayers and future taxpayers money and most people cannot see it.

Somehow I think those folks making 400K+ will survive having their top tax rate restored to the rate they paid throughout the 90's.... pretty sure Top Ramen still won't be on their menus.
The debt ceiling will be the battleground for budget cuts.
I can see Feinsteins NFA registration scheme not making it into the Federal budget.

And who gave CONgress the right to steal from the kulaks?

Shared sacrifice, hah. More like funding the regime's overseas mass murder and domestic vote-buying.

The excessive spending is a long term issue that can't be solved solely by spending cuts. And it won't be solved quickly. Jacking the avg American another $4k a year in taxes will ruin a pretty fubar economy. The long term solution is spending cuts and increased revenue generation- not by increased taxes but by getting Americans back to work and off unemployment- paying taxes rather than being paid by them

And who gave CONgress the right to steal from the kulaks?

Shared sacrifice, hah. More like funding the regime's overseas mass murder and domestic vote-buying.

Hey how's my favorite Anarchist/Libertarian doing? Long time no tinfoil.

And to answer your question about "stealing" I believe that would be the 16th Amendment to the Constitution.

9. All political discussion must be directly related to firearms, gun rights, or the second amendment.

There are many different people here with many different viewpoints on various issues. Like religion, discussing these issues here is highly likely to offend and very little good can come of it. We need to be focusing on the things that bring us together (firearms), not the things that have the potential to divide us (politics).

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top