JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm opposed to anything that gives any president more control, we have the powers specifically given to each branch for a reason, and that's to keep ambitious minds in check.

its laziness give your power away so you don't have to vote, read, argue, they just want the paycheck. All we have to do is stop electing these lazy SOBs that dont care about the USA or its people.

I'm opposed to anything that gives any president more control, we have the powers specifically given to each branch for a reason, and that's to keep ambitious minds in check.

its laziness give your power away so you don't have to vote, read, argue, they just want the paycheck. All we have to do is stop electing these lazy SOBs that dont care about the USA or its people.

That was the goal last election and supposed conservatives won the majority in the senate and the house except it was all a scam apparently. Just more rinos and camoed leftists

Well we can sit back and bitc h or go to work and fight them. Ya have all day today to write letters to the newspaper editorials saying you are going to boycott the state of Oregon in every way possible. Stand back and do nothing and your rights are gone.

So they turn all of us into criminals who do stand behind I WILL NOT COMPLY ( not just give lip service ) no real big deal because they don't enforce the laws anyhow, except on law abiding citizens.

You can write boycott and all things like that and they will take your rights anyway all while you grinn because you got em with a ?boycott?
The only "boycott" that will get their attention will come from a refresher course in 1776 history.

You can write boycott and all things like that and they will take your rights anyway all while you grinn because you got em with a ?boycott?
The only "boycott" that will get their attention will come from a refresher course in 1776 history.

Every peaceful means possible should be tried first.o_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads