JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$260
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
Caliber
9mm
City
Woodland
State
Washington
Zip Code
I purchased a pre-built PSA dagger lower/upper recently mostly out of curiosity, but decided it wasn't for me. I took it out of the packaging to clean and lubricate, see how to fit together, but never got a chance to mess with it beyond that or even fire it.

PSA Dagger complete lower
PSA carry cut slide in GREY
AIM surplus stainless steel barrel
AIM surplus metal guide rod
Will throw in 50 rounds of steel case ammo

Price is firm - you're not likely to get one any cheaper than this ESPECIALLY when you including things like shipping or tax. I would rather keep it as a backup gun then sell it for less.

The lower DOES have to go through an FFL, but it is considered "other" and can be transferred generally same day.

This is not available to be pieced out.

OR ONLY- I also have 2 oem glock mags ($25) and 2 magpul mags ($15), or $60for all three

m34qMd5.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Uh I didn't assemble it myself? It comes from PSA as a complete lower and a complete "upper"
I guess I was just a little confused by your post. It says you put it together and bought it piece by piece. Your post lists the barrel and guide rod separate so I thought you built it from the ground up.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.