JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Forgot I had this hiding in the safe.....Anderson lower with trigger guard, MOE grip, ALG trigger, Ambi safety and MagPul ACSL stock. Built for a build that never happened so this is a virgin lower :D Looking to get 275.00 and I will pay the fee at 311 on the east side of Vancouver......

IMG_1044.jpg

Still here make me an offer you never know what might happen....also willing to trade plus cash for a small 9mm maybe let me know what you have.....

Forgot I had this hiding in the safe.....Anderson lower with trigger guard, MOE grip, ALG trigger, Ambi safety and MagPul ACSL stock. Built for a build that never happened so this is a virgin lower :D Looking to get 275.00 and I will pay the fee at 311 on the east side of Vancouver......

Think you are going to have to find a different FFL.
I think 311 is done.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.