JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Lower was purchased as "bare receiver" that said , buyer can make LEGAL choice, pistol or rifle. This is a new ( function tested upon assembly ) New Frontier Armory POLYMER receiver assembled w/ DPMS LPK , 6 postion Mil-Spec diameter tube/stock. I'll get some pics posted tonight.
BEFORE YOU MAKE OPINION OF POLYMER RECEIVERS, TRY ONE OUT. THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK OUT THERE IS CENTERED AROUND THE FACT, COMPANIES USED PLASTIC FCG-TAKEDOWN+PIVOT PINS-SELECTORS. MAYBE THERE ARE GOOD PLASTIC LPKs ( AIRSOFT ) BUT THE ONES I HAVE SEEN HAVE FEEBLE PINS AND FCG THAT NEEDED PLASTIC REMOVED FOR FUNCTION. I AGREE AS I'VE OWNED ONE AS DESCRIBED. IT RESULTED IN HAVING TO REPLACE PLASTIC W/MIL-SPEC LPK WHICH KILLED THE WHOLE REASON FOR PURCHASE "SAVE MONEY" AS FAR AS BARE RECIEVER THOUGH....WORKS FOR ME. I HAVE NOT SEEN/HEARD OF PROBLEMS THERE.
Asking $180.00 or best cash offer ( no trades at this time ) FTF sale TO LEGAL OREGON RESIDENTS. FTF available Molalla/Woodburn/Or City
SPF TO SINGLESHOOTER

Last Edited:
I am under the impression that if the stock was put on it when it was built it is a rifle, and must remain a rifle. If it was originally built with a pistol tube on it, it can be either. But your description leads me to believe this is not the case? Just curious if I'm wrong, can this really be made into a pistol after being built as a rifle first?

^^^ correct me if im wrong people but i think there is a case in which the supreme court ruled so long as the fire arm started as a stripped lower or pistol lower can be made into a rifle or pistol (only concerning to ar and ak)

I could be wrong but hey you do the research

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top