JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Heya guys, I already have several AR's and decided to start picking up a few AK's, so I don't think I'm gonna build this lower up.

Specs:

Andersen Lower
Vltor Mil-Spec Buffer Tube
Bravo Company USA FCG
Palmetto State Armory LPK (minus the FCG, which is BCM as stated above).
Palmetto State Armory Buffer
Don't remember the specs of the spring, but its a spring and it works!
Unknown MFG Milspec Collapsable Buttstock
Magpul Pistol grip (bottom insert is included, just not pictured).
Magpul Winter Trigger guard (not attached, just put in place. Its green so some people might not like that it doesn't match the black of the rest of the Lower, so I'll include it but you just have to set it into place. I can include a standard black one instead if you would like).

I can also include:

New Complete Bolt Carrier Group (BCG) (AIM)
Magpul MOE Mil-Spec Buttstock (black)
Magpul MBUS BUIS (black)
AR Mags (Colt)
Other AR stuff
Cash

1fe5846796bb98ee8b56227fb0ae59da_zps7eb5202f.jpg

What I am looking for:

Glock 19 3rd/4th gen
Other 9mm handguns
AK-47
SKS
HD Shotgun
Auto Shotguns

I didn't put this lower together as cheap as I could, I slowly gathered quality parts that are better than your run of the mill p-tac, dpms stuff. If you aren't willing to acknowledge that, please resist PMing me. I am in no hurry to trade this off (does it ever HURT to have a spare complete lower in the safe? Not really!). This was built to last, not built to be cheap. I am a very reasonable person to work with (check my feedback).

Not looking for any shotguns unless you decide you want to offer up a Mossberg 930 SPX.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews