JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm selling my AR 9mm pistol for $850 cash only NO TRADES ! This has a 5" barrel that is cut/threaded by hairtrigger (I believe it is 1/2x28, but can confirm), YMH 2 piece rail, brand new 9mm RRA BCG, RRA 9mm buffer & spring . The upper is in decent shape, has some nicks that I covered but it and the barrel are the used parts on this build.

The lower is a brand new Mega gater that is JC marked, has a perm Hahn block with bolt hold open (new), new DPMS LPK with 9mm hammer , Magpul MOE grip, GEN 2 anti rotation pins (9mm is hard on the pins, saves your lower).

With this package, I have 5 brand new early style grey metal C-products 32 round mags ( Colt style ).

I've added a 5" colt flash hider , PWS pistol buffer tube and a Magpul K grip . I've put around 200 rounds through this with no issues . The fenix tk11 will not come with the pistol but I will leave the CAA light mount on it along with the cheap reddot optic . I believe those scope rings are Warne . I have a bit over $1100 into this complete package .

Will sell the complete package for $850 cash No Trades and I will not respond to trade offers

Bump ! I have confirmed that the threads on the barrel are in fact 1/2x28 . Flash hider is 5.5" . There is enough room with the YHM hand guard has enough room for clearing certain suppressors .

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top