JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$80
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Brush Prairie
State
Washington
Zip Code
Up for sale is a ProChronoDLX CEI-3820 that is almost unused. Maybe never used - it was purchased as a backup and has been on a shelf for as long as I can recall. This model can be used stand-alone or with a freely downloadable phone app. The phone app makes it possible to create, record, and store shot groups and will do math on the velocity measurements. Or you can just use it to view the velocity on your phone or tablet. I believe that it can even speak the velocity after every shot. No cellular connection is needed to use the app - once it is on your phone or tablet, it will connect to this chrono through bluetooth.

I have experience with this model and can offer some caveats that apply to it and all optical chronos. They do not do well with fluorescent lighting or some types of LED strip lights because these the light output of these fixtures is actually flashing at a high rate. Too high for us to see, but not too high to mess up the signal that the electronics is looking for. If you turn this unit on when it is exposed to such lighting it may show "Err" on the display or start counting up shots. One solution is to purchase the optional indoor lighting accessory which replaces the diffusers with IR illumination. Operation outdoors with natural light is reliable whether the sun is shining or the sky overcast. Easily attaches to a common photographic tripod with the standard threaded fitting.

Requires a 9V battery which will last for many hours, but good to keep a spare at hand. This is a current model selling at Midway for $135. Selling here for $80. Meet up in Brush Prairie, east side of Vancouver, Clark Rifles, or possibly at or near Douglas Ridge

IMG_20221231_105316_932.jpg IMG_20221231_105154_955.jpg IMG_20221231_105217_833.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads