JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After seeing how much better I do in matches with a red dot on my G19 MOS, I'd like to get one on my actual match pistol; a G35.

Wondering what a fair price is for the machine work and who has a reasonable turn around time and is competent.

Heard too many horror stories of guns being held for months and shoddy work. Never had any gunsmith work done before and so don't "have a guy" to refer to.

Lone Wolf Distributors, up in Priest River, will do it for $100 with a week turn around. Seems a little high, but if it is done right and back in a week, then may be the way to go.

I did have a bad experience with one of their conversion Glock barrels and sub-par customer service, however.

I had lone wolf do my G21 for a DPP and it was quick. Back within a week and great work. You do send the optic in with the slide so they can measure it but it's a great service. I didn't have mine coated so it was just one service. If you want the Miller surface coated with cerakote or nitrided it will be a bit longer. I recommend them.

C&H Precision weapons in GA would be where I would send mine if I needed a slide milled. He is the official gunsmith for the PRS this year and does good work.

David out at Brimstone Gunsmithing does beautiful work. He's done work from me, can't recommend them highly enough. And super nice to work with, to boot.

Lone Wolf Distributors, up in Priest River, will do it for $100 with a week turn around. Seems a little high, but if it is done right and back in a week, then may be the way to go.

I did have a bad experience with one of their conversion Glock barrels and sub-par customer service, however.

If that price includes return shipping (assuming you're not local to their location) then that's a STELLAR price. You have to consider the overhead costs a business has to keep the lights on and stayed tooled up.... which isn't cheap!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top