1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Coming to Portland/SalemEugene 3/28 .45acp ammo (and more)

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by dolphins84te, Feb 10, 2012.

1. dolphins84te

dolphins84te Redmond, OR Member

Coming to Eugene, Salem and Portland March 28.

I will consider trades, only thing I am looking for is Lone Eagle or Competitor pistol in .308 or larger caliber. Reloading equipment is always good. Also 30-30, 30-06, 32-20 and 44-40 brass. Leupold Vari-X II scopes too.

Please post, "I will take...." if you want it, but I will not consider the deal finalized until we have exchanged emails, texts or a phone call. At that time, it will be marked as "sold pending FTF". I will do my absolute best to go in order, but the best way to insure your "place" in the order list is to text me.

I do NOT sell junk. I back up what I am selling and will make it right with you if an unknown problem pops up. I would only sell guns, ammo, and components that I would shoot myself. I WILL NEVER INTENTIONALLY RIP SOMONE OFF. Just call me and I will make it right.

Loaded ammo:

370 @ Lead HP by John Hull (professionally loaded) $130
    205 @ Lead Conical by "Bull-X" (professionally loaded) $61
    250 @ Lead Conical by "Bull-X" (professionally loaded) in 3 plastic boxes $75 bullets only ($80 with boxes)
    40 @ 230gr. JHP by John Hull (professionally loaded) $16
    135 @ 230gr. LRN with 5.3gr. of Winchester 231 in 3 plastic boxes $27 bullets only ($32 with boxes)
    48 pieces of factory ammo (27 Federal Hydra-Shok, 7 pieces of Winchester Silvertip HP, 13 Federal JHP, 1 Remington JHP) in 1 plastic box $38 bullets only ($40 with box)
    22 pieces of Milsurp FMJ $4.50

Total: 1070 rounds of ammo and 2 100-rd. plastic ammo boxes and 5 50-rd plastic ammo boxes
    Total $363.50 Sell individually or all for $325

Mags (unknown brand if not listed, blue if not listed)
    2 @ 17rds. $15each
    1 @ 10 rds. COLT $20
    2 @ 11 rds. $20each
    3 @ 8 rds. COLT $12each
    1 @ 8 rds. COLT Stainless $25
    3 @ 7rds. $10each

Will sell individually or all for $150

1 Black Cordura Bianchi International Universal Military Holster #UM84 $15

Photos show the items in the order in which they are listed.

Or make me an offer on EVERYTHING...
  2. WillaminOR

WillaminOR Near Willamina, OR Member

I'm interested in the 2x stainless Shooting Stars. I have a question though. Midway has them on sale at the moment for $16.99 each. Willing to do some dealing?

3. ReloaderNoob

ReloaderNoob VANCOUVER New Member

I'll take the 2 Colt 7rd mags. I'll send a pm with my phone #
  4. dolphins84te

5. dolphins84te

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.