JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Lowell
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I do not shoot nearly as much as I used to and have enough loaded to keep me going for years. Time to part with my hand loading supplies. Everything is 1/2 price of new or less as far as I can tell. All items have been stored indoors (bedroom) with a moisture absorber. Mainly supplies appropriate for .38/.357 mag and .22-250 loading. I also have fired brass I will throw in for free to someone who buys the new stuff.

The post only allows 5 pics so I can send pics via text or whatever as I have pictures of everything.

Single stage Rock Chucker RCBS press $110

Lee triple beam scale and 3 powder scoops $20 Sold

One book/one caliber loading manuals - .38, .357, .22-250 $5 each .38/.357 are sold.

Lee auto primer (very similar to Hornady hand priming tool that sells for $65) $15 Sold

.22-250 RCBS loading die set $20
.38/.357 carbide RCBS die set $20 Sold

Hornady corncob tumble media (76 oz) $10
Case deburring tool - $10 Sold
Loading trays (4), plastic shell boxes (11) $2 each
Partial can of case lube (One Shot), maybe 3/4 full

Combo deal! Take the tumble media ($10), case lube, and ALL my trays/boxes for $20 total!

Brass/cases:
Topbrass brand .357 mag brass with loading tray, brand new and still sealed - 50 ct each - $5 each (I have two, so 100 total cases)
.38 spl brass (bag of 100 NIB) $10
Bag of .38 spl brass, sized and primed. Maybe 150 (quart ziploc sized)? $10
Also two ziploc bags of .357 mag and .22-250 brass that has been fired. Free to the one who buys each of those above.

Combo deal! Take all the brass for $25 total! Add the combo deal above ($45 total) for $40 combined!

Powders $20 each. All sealed/unopened EXCEPT for the tin of 4895 (toss in for free with purchase of the new one listed below) and the Bluedot (about 3/4 full)
IMR 3031 x2 Sold
IMR 4064 Sold
IMR 4895 Sold
IMR HiSkor 700x (opened, very little used so $15) Sold
Accurate #5
Hodgdon H110 Sold
BlueDot $10. Sold
Win 760

Combo deal! Take both remaining powders (Win760 and Accurate #5) for $35 total! Add the RCBS press ($110) for $135 total!

Take everything above left for sale (combo deals of $135 (press, powders), $40 (all brass, tumble media, case lube, boxes/trays)), and the .22-250 dies($20), and the .22-250 loading book ($5) for $185 ALL IN! I am just done reloading and want these supplies to be well used. Sale pending successsful meet up :)

Bullets $12 each. Take all of one caliber and they will be $10 each
9 boxes of varied .22 (see pic) (or $90 for all as a bundle) Sold
11 boxes/bags of .38/.357 (see pic) (or $110 for all as a bundle) Sold

Primers $5 per box
8 boxes of CCI 500 (sm pistol) plus one partial free with 29 primers to the one who buys the other 7 Sold
5 boxes CCI 550 (magnum pistol) Sold
6 boxes Remington 9.5 (large rifle) plus one free with 40 primers in it if a person buys the other 6 Sold

I do not want to ship anything so all is pick up or meet nearby. I will try to check back at least a couple times a day, but you can also text 5415two1497five.

Thanks!

Loading press rock chucker.jpg .22-250 loading die set.jpg Tumble media.jpg New .38 brass.jpg .357 mag brass and trays.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I would be happy to ship the dies. I just don't want to deal with hazardous materials shipping.
PM sent. I think. I did a 'start conversation'?

Last Edited:
Bullets aren't hazmat, they're just projectiles. You can toss it all into a flat rate box at the post office with no concerns.

Even loaded ammo and primed brass don't trigger hazmat, only powder and unloaded primers do,.

Combo deals indicated in ad...
Take everything I have left, re-sell what you don't want as I think the prices are low. ;)

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews