JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold

I took this heritage C & R Colt in trade from a dealer who was selling it for a client of his. Although it has some blue wear on some of the sharp edges and the usual handling marks it is in excellent condition for it's age. It is mechanically perfect, has an exceptional bore, is very accurate (I fired three magazines full) and it functions 100% as it should.
I will include the two extra magazines shown (they cost $50.00 each when you can find them), the manual, and the ammo. The 2015 edition of the Blue Book of Gun Values, page 565, values this 3rd Series (mid 1970's) firearm in 98% condition at $795.00 which is what I will sell it for including the magazines and ammo at no additional cost. A check of Gunbroker prices will show that this is an exceptional buy. I will also drive as far North and East as Roseburg for a face to face (private) sale to a legal Oregon resident (CHL or ODL) before August 9th.

Thank you,
Scott
Semper Fi

IMG_0542.JPG

IMG_0518.JPG

IMG_0525.JPG

IMG_0524.JPG

IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

Last Edited: