JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
It pains me to do this but the wife wants a puppy for christmas and she's so accepting of my gun habit, I'd like to make it happen for her.

1971 Colt Trooper .357 magnum, previous owner said it was gone through and lockup and timing checked by Alex Hamilton of Ten-Ring Precision in San Antonio. Absolutely great shooting revolver, I shot a match with it last month and it was great. Does have a few cosmetic blems that I think came out well in the pics. No rust but some blueing loss in a couple of spots and on the cylinder with some very faint pitting, just want to be up front about it. Very accurate with my .38 hand loads. Comes with a Galco thumb break OWB, four speed loaders and 100+ rounds of ammo. 50 LRN, 45 Winchester 125 +p and some misc. rounds, including a dozen old nyclad.

Asking $425 for the package, not willing to split it up. I don't mind driving a bit to meet but I'm moving this weekend so time will be a little tight. Will need to see a CPL and DL but no paperwork required.

No trades, except, I would give $150 in trade value for a 10/22 or $150 worth of .223/5.56 ammo(brass or steel is fine)