JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Want to trade this colt 1911 tactical Lightweight officer for a hunting rifle and scope. I would like a rem mod 7 in 308 but will look at other makes and calibers. I would also have a strong interest in a Ruger Number One .
If do a search on this pistol you will find colt only made about 650 of them . it has an officer barrel and slide on a commander Lightweight frame. No box or paper work and comes with one mag. Im not willing to add cash. Let me know if you need more pics.
Im in no hurry so please no low ball offers. MDXNwY.jpg

Okay I need to edit this post. Looks like the trade pending is off the table.

Last Edited:
In all honesty I'm not sure what to set the trade value at. It has the enhanced features colt put out in the 90's . some like them some do not. While their were not many of them made I'm not sure it makes any more valuable than any other colt 1911 . however it will put you in a very limited few who owns one.
I'm looking for a straight across trade for a quilty rifle and scope. If that helps.

Ok
Thats my old gun, Ed brown safety, chip McCormick hammer, 2 piece guide rod, CANNT remember the name on the trigger but it breaks at 4lbs. It's a sweet trigger I did the work.

That was my EDC from 1999 to 2013.... not sure where the S&A mag well went to. That serial # should be 606 .

Truth be special order run for RSR in TX for 635 guns , run was stopped at 626.

Didn't know it when I got it just got it because of the low serial #.... lots of IDPA , USPSA, matches on that gun. Shot a 298 outta 300 qualification without 1 malfunction! The Glocks were choking all over the place

LMAO
If I dig hard enuff I may still have the receipt from Keith Sporting Goods.

I kept the CTC grips when I sold it, and asked that I had 1st shot if he were to get rid of it.

Damm it, LOL IMAG0859.jpg

That would definitely be your old pistol. I really like it but I need a good rifle and scope so it must go.
Thanks for the info on the up grades. I've got a couple of offers but if they fall through I'll send you a PM .

In fairness to all, during surgery recovery way back then. I took a lot of time contacting g answer OMG finally getting the whole story.

And doing heavy Internet searching and found a. Our of others guys that have found these.

One guy Midwest had paid in the 900 range, and he was tickled! The other had given 1,200 and change . These were both USED GUNS..... so my find was a great one!!!

Just remember guy's, when you find a LOW serial # even if it's not what you really wanted you may of just found
The Unicorn.

I was Happy on the deal I did.
But do miss that Old War Horse!

Wish you all Happy Dealing!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.