JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Oregon city
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling a LNIB COLT PYTHON, 6 INCH MODEL. COMES WITH BOX 100 ROUNDS OF 357 MAGNUM.
NO TRADES

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
IMG_5263.jpg

The OP is a real person. I bought a knife from him last week. Today, we were supposed to meet at Adaptive firing solutions so I could purchase this Colt Python after we agreed on a deal. I texted him this morning to confirm we are still good and he said yes. I arrived at the FFL early and waited 20 minutes past our meet time. I sent the OP a few text messages letting him know I was there and a warning text message saying I couldnt stick around much longer. It wasted my time and Steve's (Adaptive Firing Solutions). I felt toally ghosted. Its funny because after I got home, I went on NWFA and notice he was online not too long ago (screenshot below).

I will admit during our first meet, I did drop one of his knives he was selling me. I had offered to pay for it because I knew it was my fault and felt it was the right thing to do. He was surprisingly nice about it and said he wouldnt make me buy it because he knew I really didnt want it regardless. It seemed like he blocked me after that first deal and I totally understood why and expected it honestly. Almost a week later he messages me back about this Python and so here we are....

Bottom line, the OP is definitely a real person. I just wanted to share my experiences with everyone in case you are doing your due diligence prior to dealing with him.

Deal with this person at your own risk.

20220527_145035.jpg Screenshot_20220527-142743_Samsung Internet.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.