JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
a2.jpg Colt Mustang Pocketlight up for trade. I got it on a trade and although I love the gun it is not really something my larger hands love. The previous owner somehow managed to cause some cosmetic damage to the front lower frame but after taking it to 3 shops and a gunsmith the answer over and over was that its still valued at 500 because of how collectible these are. I am looking to trade it for something or somethings that fit me better. The colt functions flawlessly and the gunsmith estimated 70 dollars to get rid of the pitting caused by whatever the old owner did but told me if I just planned on shooting it then there was no point as it did not harm the guns functioning whatsoever. Please remember when offering a trade that you are getting a Colt. So the low ballers can look elswhere. I would like to see what trades are around and wiling to take 450obo cash.
a1.jpg a3.jpg

a1.jpg

a3.jpg

a2.jpg

Last Edited: