JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Incredibly nice Colt AR15 A3 style rifle with removable carry handle and flat top.

Not been altered in any way. Serial is a CCH 002XXX. A few handling marks, but the bore and receiver are pristine.

Comes with 2 mags. I'll throw in a third mag as well as one of them needs the feed lips adjusted a little.

AR 15 , AR-15, however you want to spell it

We are very fortunate to live in WA state that allows a face to face private party transaction to be done without any paperwork required. No transfer, registrations etc are required. I only need assurance that you are a WA state resident and that you are legally allowed to purchase a firearm. That's it, no bills of sale, nothing else. Take advantage of our freedoms now before they change!

I'm near the freeway between Longview and Chehalis / Centralia.

Partial trade for a marine pump 12 gauge shotgun such as Winchester 1300 Coastal Marine, Remington 870 Marine Magnum or Mossberg 500/590 Mariner. I would have to have some cash on top as well obviously.

$1150

IMG_0014 (Medium).jpg

IMG_0015 (Medium).jpg

IMG_0016 (Medium).jpg

IMG_0018 (Medium).jpg

After a kindly member PMed me that he didn't think it was a pre-ban model, I ran the numbers again and am correcting it to a POST ban model.

There is still a slight possibility that it could be made just prior to the ban in 1994, as databases list CCH 010000 and above being post ban, and this one is a CCH 002XXX rifle. However Colt's serial number lookup shows it as estimated in 1995, with there being a possibility of slightly earlier or slightly later.

I'm lowering the price, and just take it as a tiny possibility that if you paid for the archival service you could come up with a pre-ban rifle, but don't count on it and just take it as a bonus possibility.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.