JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1095
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Nikon scope
Expensive bipod
Less than 1000 rounds fired
Use .223 or .556
bubblegumty case (zipper broken)
Bunch of magazines (that hold ammo, not those other magazines)
Lots of railing pieces and other doo-dads

After you pay me, I will transport rifle to any FFL dealer that Trimet can take me to. This will be the fourth dangerous weapon of mass destruction that I have taken on the bus, MAX, etc.

(i am only going to dig it out for more details if serious buyers emerge)

Thank you for your support.

AR 03-1920x1440.png AR 10-1440x1920.png AR 11 Case-840x630.png AR 13-1080x810.png Granny With Shotgun.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'll be honest up front and I'm confident that I'm typing in alignment with 99.9% of our veiwers/members thoughts in mind. After seeing this post I would'nt (in any way) feel comfortable sending you funds for a mass produced firearm in the hopes that you'd find suitable transportation to complete the transaction at an FFL. In your case here, I would highly reccomend consigment with one of our Northwest Firearms supporting FFL's. It will relieve you of alot of undo movement while also elimnating all the stress. Your gun will get great exposure while on consigment vs. this listing that's going to scare everybody off. My other suggestion is, find a member here to help you totally revamp your classified. Good luck with your sale!

I'll be honest up front and I'm confident that I'm typing in alignment with 99.9% of our veiwers/members thoughts in mind. After seeing this post I would'nt (in any way) feel comfortable sending you funds for a mass produced firearm in the hopes that you'd find suitable transportation to complete the transaction at an FFL. In your case here, I would highly reccomend consigment with one of our Northwest Firearms supporting FFL's. It will relieve you of alot of undo movement while also elimnating all the stress. Your gun will get great exposure while on consigment vs. this listing that's going to scare everybody off. My other suggestion is, find a member here to help you totally revamp your classified. Good luck with your sale!
Everybody's a critic.

I dislike Uber and Lyft, but if I needed to transport a long gun to an FFL I would do that rather than MAX or bus. Not that you asked.

The reluctance to pay up front would be greatly enhanced by you having no seller feedback, but for me would also be the cost. I'll risk getting ripped off by someone with good but limited feedback for $100 for convenience, but not $1000.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.