JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2500
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Up for sale is the Colt M45A1 previously owned by and reviewed by Garand Thumb. It hasn't been shot or cleaned since the review.

Included in the sale:

Safariland 6004SS-530 holster with QLS fork used in the video.
One of a kind Trex Arms M45A1 Sidecar holster. As far as I know the only time they have made a one off.
1 Wilson Combat standard 1911 magazine.
5 Chip McCormick 10 round 1911 magazines.
1 Wilson Combat 10 round 1911 magazine with "Mike" partly visible still in green paint pen.
Right grip scale signed by Garand Thumb.
Tan Surefire x300U-B not used the video. Mike didn't want to part with his light.

I am not looking for trades.

GTM45A1_01.jpg GTM45A1_02.jpg GTM45A1_03.jpg GTM45A1_04.jpg GTM45A1_05.jpg GTM45A1_06.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
How would one verify authenticity? Does he clearly show the serial number in his video or is there some other signed documentation beyond a grip panel?

DNA samples? 😂 I think he cut his hand or something in the video and got blood on it.
No, he cleaned the blood off, but you are right, there was a shot of the gun covered in blood. The S/N is not clear enough in the video, but you can see green paint inside the mag well in a couple of shots because the paint pen he used to mark his mags rubbed off. The paint is still on the gun.

I'm not sure how much confirmation people really need on this one. Trex Arms made exactly one Sidecar holster for the M45A1 as a favor. I can show photos of me on that same range, behind the scenes of some of his videos, and even videos I'm in or shouted out in. Mike is a pretty private guy and I won't be putting him on speaker phone to confirm this.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.