JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Springfield
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Package deal or will separate. $600 for the scope + Mount and $1000 for the Colt - or $1400 for package deal. The AR has very few rounds through it (less than 200). Moving houses and downsizing my collection a bit.

I've been out of the market for a little bit so let me know if my prices are off.

The Colt LE 6920 AR15 goes for around $1200 new.

Aimopoint Comp m4 is $898 new and it looks like the Bobro mount runs around $150 new. So package deal new is $1,050.

Aimpoint CompM4 & CompM4s Red Dot Sights, Color: Black, Battery Type: AA, Up to 10% Off w/ Free Shipping — 2 models

Please text - have been having a hard time receiving PM's.

IMG_1216.jpg IMG_1217.jpg IMG_1218.jpg IMG_1219.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
They were selling that same bare bones rifle with a 16" barrel on grabagun 2 days ago for 1700$ and they are sold out now so you do the math. Honestly I was half tempted to buy one when I got the email and they were still in stock.

They were selling that same bare bones rifle with a 16" barrel on grabagun 2 days ago for 1700$ and they are sold out now so you do the math. Honestly I was half tempted to buy one when I got the email and they were still in stock.

Anyone who would pay $1,700.00 is a fool. Good hell, there's one about 20 posts down in this very forum brand new in the box with extras for $1,250.00.

And you do realize Colt is selling rifles to the civilian market again, right? LE price is $1,081.00 (yes, I qualify for that price).

Here's one you can pick up at Sportsman's Warehouse next week for $1,199.99

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.