JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
(GONE, Thanks for the interest)This is a Colt Lightweight Commander with the factory Enhancement package. Standard alloy frame, commander slide. Enhancements include machined sight rail (ala Gold Cup), recessed trigger guard (allowing for a higher grip and more grip space) Heinie Sights, upgraded hammer, extended beaver tail safety, full length stainless guide rod. It appears this Colt has not been shot much, little wear on the frame or rails, thumb safety still very tight. This Model 1911 in .45 is not "perfect" but in great condition, beautiful deep Colt bluing on slide. Lightweight with full 8 round capacity. $675 Thanks for looking. PS. That's oil not rust under the slide above the grips.

I am always open to trades... nothing in mind right now. What I don't need is anything WARSAW pact, shotguns, long action bolts, .22's. Might be interested in SW model 60 or any clean 2" derivative there-of, or Colt Detective Special. The right stainless 1911. Thanks for your interest.

Are you sure that is a Light Weight? .... I thought they all had an LW Prefix in the Serial Number? The E at the end of the S/N does indicate Enhanced.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.